2013-04-23 00:00 供稿单位: 互联网
1.Which of the following is a description of the image is always generated by the diverging lens?
III. Smaller than the object
(A) I only
(C) I and II only
(D) II and III
(E) I, II and III
2. Two balls rolling friction surface, as shown above. The balls have the same mass and travel at the same speed. If the ball is met in a perfectly elastic collision, unless the following conditions:
(A) kinetic energy conservation
(B) the mass of the system remain unchanged
(C) the ball will have a different degree of acceleration
(D) the ball will have the same momentum before the collision
(E) The ball will have the same momentum after collision
3. The first law of thermodynamics covers the following ideas, in addition to:
(A) energy conservation
(B) energy can not be created or destroyed
(C) the energy may be converted into different forms
(D) the likelihood of the process
(E) the difference between the change of internal energy of a system is equal to the heat absorbed by the system
1. The correct answer is (E).
The image generated by the diverging lens having the same characteristics: virtual, upright, smaller than the object.
2. The correct answer is (C).
In a completely elastic collision, kinetic energy is conserved. Momentum (p) is defined by the following formula:
P = MV
Therefore, if the quality and speed of each ball is the same:
M1 V1 = square meters
However, since each ball, there is a constant speed, the acceleration of each ball is zero.
3. The correct answer is (D).
The first law of thermodynamics is not resolved to the spontaneity of the given process.